THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO...

THIS SITE HAS MOVED - PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.sweettoothmusic.co.uk

11 April 2012

would you like to swing on a star?

... carry moon-beams home in a jar?

Would you believe that this hastily snapped iPhone pic is the only shot I managed to take myself at the 'Venus In Hollywood' video shoot in New York last week?



It shows the crew only just getting started on the first set, but it gives you a little glimpse (before I was whisked off into hair & makeup and didn't pick up my phone for another 12 hours!).

~☆~

I can't look at it without singing this lovely tune (because, yes - they are trapeze hoops being hung, in case you're wondering!).



~☆~


F
x

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that set looks like a dream come true!! I actually can not wait to see the video. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, Kelly-Marie :) To say I'm impatient to see the first edit is a massive understatement! x

      Delete