THIS SITE HAS MOVED TO...

THIS SITE HAS MOVED - PLEASE VISIT US AT: www.sweettoothmusic.co.uk

13 September 2012

oh darlin'

I've not posted about our new video for a while - humble apologies to those looking forward to seeing it. Exciting things are afoot in the land of Sweet Tooth, so we'll have to keep our pretty cards close to our chest for just a little while longer...

In the meantime, I want to cheekily pique your interest ("a tease? Who... me?") by sharing with you the newest work by Maximilla (one half of the Belles who filmed 'Venus').

This "Darlin'" short fashion film, made in collaboration with Lula Magazine's Leith Clark (as if you couldn't tell), showcases Orla Kiely's Spring 2013 collection, which Kiely states was inspired by "Palm Springs, Slim Aarons, summer resorts from the 1960s, and the pool culture of that time period."

It makes me wish that the briefest bliss of an 'Indian Summer' we just enjoyed in London could be endless. I adore the film's dreamy, sun-lit playfulness. The music by Erika Spring of Au Revoir Simone is perfect. And if the whole collection could find its way into my wardrobe sometime soon, I'd be most happy indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment